Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mi Vida Y El Cine

September 13 1988- I was born in Milwaukee Wisconsin at 7:58am (yes i know the time)

September 13 1993- When I was five my parents bought me my first camera, it was a 35mm camera and i was fascinated by it.

1994- I went to the movies for the fist time. I watched one of the best animation films of all time, The Lion King.

April 2, 1995- (I'm not sure if the year is correct) My mom received a camcorder as a gift, i liked it so much, and was curious to such a device that i began to film things. ex: home movies, family events.

1999- I was 11 when i bought myself a Polaroid camera, loved it, but i slowly realized that the Film was REALLY expensive for me to afford.

May 2000- This was a year that i would say changed my life....well, it changed my future plans. I bought my first digital camera/video with editing software. I started to do my own movies with the computer, editing them, adding music to them. From that moment on I knew I wanted to do Film in the future.

September 2002- I started high school. I attended Waukesha South High School, and enrolled myself in a photography class. I immediately fell in love with Black and White Film.

November 2004- I was a Junior in High School. I went to UWM for a campus tour. I toured the Film department. I knew from that moment on i wanted to go to UWM to major in Film.

September 2005- It was my final year of high school, i was enrolled in my fourth and final year of photography, and it was time for me to sign up for UWM.

November 2005- I was accepted to UWM.

March 15, 2006- I was part of my schools VAC (Visual Art's Classic) team, I competed in the video category. I made a video, mimicking Bill Viola's style...won 1st place in regional.

March 30, 2006- Went to Madison to compete in State for VAC. Won first place as well.

June 10 2006- I graduated High School, as a graduation gift, my aunt gave me my fist Mini DV camcorder.

June 25 2006- Registered for classes...those include Film 114, 115, and 116.

September 5 2006- Started my first semester of college....I liked film 114, and 116...hated 115.

January 22 2007- I was introduced to Experimental Film....i feel indifferent about it, at times i can hate it, and i find no reason to it, but at times i can like it.

February 25 2007 10pm- Hice una lista de mi vida relacionado con el Cine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home